We traveled to different worlds and recruited Mushroom Kingdom baddies, like Goombas or Koopa Troopas, and Mario characters, including Toad and my favorite Yoshi while playing Puzzles Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition game!
In the Puzzle & Dragons Z game, we battled the 5 powerful sky dragons to rebuild the world and customize my team with so many different monsters.
Release date May 22 on the same cartridge! #PlayNintendo
I was so ready to face off against the most awesome Nintendo all-stars ever assembled!
Five things to know about Super Smash Bros on the Wii U
1. Send your enemies flying with your strongest attack and earn all-new customizations and equipment that will make your fighter’s moves and stats so much better.
2. The 8 player smash down is perfect for our family, because everyone plays together. This option leaves no one crying for a turn, usually my sister.
3. Get ready to battle with 51 of the most awesome Nintendo characters like Mario, Mega Man, Sonic and more, most of which are available from the beginning of the game and do no need to bel unlocked. If you have an amiibo* tap it to the Wii U GamePad controller to train it up by battling with or against it.
4. Battling against your friends with your amibo lets you see how your training methods stack up. I battled against mom.. NO Competition!
5. My favorite part because I enjoying seeing my Mii out there in Nintendoworld is the ability to import my own customized characters from the Nintendo 3DS version.
A tweenager with Cool Hair exploring NYC and beyond!