Being a part of the Nintendo Kid Reviewer program has been awesome. Recently Nintendo sent me a $20 gift card to shop at the eshop!
Mom loved the idea because it meant she didn’t have to take me to the store and wait around for hours until I decide which game to buy. I also loved shopping the eshop because I could see what the game is about before buying it.
Have you shopped the eshop on the WiiU, or the 3DS? Or do you still shop the old fashion way of getting dressed, getting in the car, and shopping at an actual store?
I am ready to help Donkey Kong and his friends take their homes back from the Vikings in the Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze game. Donkey Kong’s island was invaded by strong and powerful, sea creatures vikings, like polar bears, sea lions. After these vikings take over, it will take Donkey Kong and his family to get their home back.
Five reasons I love playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
1. Dixie Kong is back to join the adventure and she has the ability to spin her ponytail while she jumps to fly higher than before. Diddy Kong is also back and can fly using a jet-back. Donkey Kong is lucky because he can team up with either one. Each character has special abilities and they can visit certain areas using their abilities and explore secrets in those places.
2. Donkey Kong can pull things out of the ground to reveal items, he can also ground pound, and pick up enemies and throw them at other enemies. Mom says it reminds her of Super Mario Borthers 2 when Mario and Luigi pulled vegetables out of the ground to throw at their enemies.
3. In other Donkey Kong games the camera showed only side views, in Tropical Freeze there is a revolving camera which shows different angles, which has never been seen before on Donkey Kong OOHHHH, AHHHH!
4. Donkey Kong and his family have to travel across five islands which include underwater areas and frozen environments to get closer and closer to Donkey Kong island to battle vikings to regain access to their homes. Sounds like it could be a fun family vacation if they weren’t trying to get back to rescue their island from the vikings.
5. Love that Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is a multi-player game because now my cousin and I can team up and play together.
The game launches on December 6 so be sure to add it to your Holiday wish-list!
Suggested Retail Price: $49.99
A tweenager with Cool Hair exploring NYC and beyond!